To improve educational outcomes for communities in the North of England, creating a sustainable organisation that improves our society and the wider environment.
- To ensure high quality sustained performance and educational outcomes for all Delta academies
- To operate a financially sustainable organisation, characterised by high value for money
- To collaborate with others to establish a Northern Alliance of powerful MATs and other stake holders that will transform educational outcomes in the North of England
- To develop high quality education leadership to enhance the capacity to drive improvement
- Train and develop high quality teachers and staff creating an opportunity to share best practice through the establishment of ‘The Education Exchange’
- To create a generation of young people who are socially and environmentally responsible
- To ensure that young people are confident, employable and have the knowledge and skills to challenge received wisdom.
- Place children and students at the heart of everything we do
- Place collaboration before competition, working with others for the betterment of all
- Develop and support professionals in our own and other academies and schools to establish practice that improves lives
- Ensure that all children make good progress irrespective of their starting point and those young people facing disadvantage are lifted from educational poverty
- Never do anything to the detriment of learners, staff, or other stakeholders, in a neighbouring community
- Adhere to the ‘Seven Principles of Public Life’
- Promote environmental awareness and protection locally, nationally and globally.